At the beginning of summer, over a Skype call with a good friend of mine who is currently living in London, I pieced together a list of things that I wanted to accomplish this summer. It’s a way of seeing more of this city that I have called home for so long, and to just get out more.
- Go berry picking
- Weekend trip to Vancouver Island
- Visit the Vancouver Aquarium and see the jelly fish exhibit
- Walk the Vancouver Seawall
- Hike the Grouse Grind
- Cross the Lynn Canyon bridge
- See the fireworks during the Celebration of Lights
- Sip some wine during a winery tour
- Hurdle through the forest on a zipline
- Kayak in Deep Cove
- Ride the Seabus and explore Lonsdale Quay
So here’s to summer of adventure and discovery.
What do you want to accomplish this summer?