Here are some other places around the Internet you can find me.
Check out my guest blog posts on other sites:
Advice and Story Contributions
Sometimes I do and see things that don’t warrant a full post and I share these anecdotes on collaborative posts with other travel blogs:
- Traveling solo can be scary, but it’s so rewarding. I share what is going on in my mind as I step on a plane alone with A Southern Gypsy.
- Athens, Greece is a cool city and I wish I had spent more time there. I shared a tip on what to see in Athens with A Cosy Traveller.
- I worked for an English school in Budapest and I shared my tips on how to find a teaching job in Budapest at Indefinite Adventures.
- The guys over at Travel Addicts asked me about my most overrated and under appreciated travel destinations. Hit the jump to find out my picks.
- I shared interesting Hungarian Christmas traditions over at Chasing the Wild and the Hitchhiker’s Handbook. I also pick my favourite Christmas market at Holiday Nomad.
- Have you ever celebrated your birthday while traveling? I did a couple times while in Budapest. Find out what happened over at Lady of the Zoos.
- It’s a constant battle between saving money and spending it on travel. Here are some of my tips on how to save money over at Justin Plus Lauren.
- I’ve been trying to keep active when I’m not on the road, but when traveling what do you to to exercise? I share my favourite way of getting fresh air and meeting locals while on the road at Treepot Travels.
- I can’t decide if I like winter destinations or summer ones more. Curiosity Travels challenged me to pick a great winter destination.
- Do you travel with a cuddly creature? I do. Find out more about my traveling bear, Chili, at Turnipseed Travel.
During my time in Budapest and when I returned from living abroad, I shared some of my stories and thoughts on the Verge Magazine site:
10 Ways to Overcome Reverse Culture Shock
Reverse Culture Shock – A Hungarian Revelation
How to Celebrate the Holidays Away From Home
Work Culture in Hungary
Hungary’s National Gallop
What’s In a Name? Hungarian Name Days
Articles I’ve contributed to Go Overseas about living abroad and teaching English.
Help Go Abroad
More articles on living and working abroad.
Articles about the city of Vancouver and its surrounding areas:
I love taking photos and sometimes I share these on other blogs.
- 30 of the Most Beautiful Temples in the World – eTramping
- Photo Travel Destinations to Visit in 2014 – Travel Photo Discovery
- Love Locks Around the World – Waegook Tom
- What is the Best Food On The Planet? – The Nomadic Family
- I was featured as a part time traveler in 20 Inspiring Part-Time Travelers >> Proof You Don’t Need to Quit your Job To Travel at A Passion and a Passport
- “Top Things To Do in Victoria, BC” was featured in Travel Links: From Interlaken to Prague at Travel Plus Wine.
- “Slovenia: I Love You (and Why You Should Too)” was featured in A Short Guide to Slovenia in 10 Articles at Wanderful World.
- “The Beautiful and Fantastic Bridges of Ljubljana” was featured in Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Food shopping in Europe – Bridges of Ljubljana at Aussie in France
- “A Visit to the Richmond Night Market”, “The Szimpla Kert Farmer’s Market” & “The Christmas Markets of Central Europe” were included in Travel Writers’ Guide: 110 Street Markets Around the World at Wandering Educators.
- The weekly #SundayTraveler link up was highlighted in Link Up Love at Thee Getaway Gal.
- “A Week Skiing Valmeinier” was featured in Travel Bloggers Share Their Favorite Ski Resorts at The Traveluster.
- “13 Memorable Moments of 2013” was mentioned in 13 Memorable Travel Moments in 2013 at Gallivant Gal.
- “The Best Part of Chinese New Year – the Food” was featured in Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Saxon Switzerland – Dying Overseas – Chinese New Year Treats at Aussie in France.
- “A Tale of Romanian Time” was mentioned in The Ultimate Guide to Romania for the First Time Visitor at Wanderful World.
Posts, images and other content shared by notable organizations and people.
— angloitalian (@AI_FollowUs) May 18, 2014
— hostelworld (@hostelworld) April 24, 2014