In the short time that I was in Oregon state, I covered a lot of ground. There is still plenty to discover in the state, but from what I’ve seen, here are 20 of my favourite photos from Oregon and why you need to go ASAP.
The Oregon Coast
Driving along the water and being able to see stunning view after stunning view was fantastic. You turn the corner and you’re treated to gorgeous views.
Crater Lake is a must visit with its beautiful blue waters and rugged shores.
Too much driving makes anyone uptight. Stop and take in the beaches along the coast. The water may be cold, but they’re just too beautiful.
Cute Beach Towns
Accompanying all the beaches, there are lots of little cute towns you can visit as you travel down the Oregon Coast. Many of them have period buildings that give them lots of character.
Ready to pack your bags and go?
This is a post for the #SundayTraveler link up.
- Add The Sunday Traveler badge to your post (badge codes) & and a link back to one of the hosts. This helps to promote everyone’s hard work. Posts without a link back will be removed.
- Follow your co-hosts. You can find me at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest.
- Link up your travel related post. Link ups will always open at midnight GMT on Sundays.
- View, comment and share links from fellow bloggers during the week. Be sure to check back to visit the ones who link up after you. Everyone appreciates & loves a comment.
- Use the hashtag #SundayTraveler when sharing on social media
- Spread the word and come back next week!
[inlinkz_linkup id=462562 mode=1]